Web2 Content Operations Manager
This candidate will be responsible for identifying product opportunities, defining product problems, and driving product solutions to motivate diverse formats of content creation and consumption. They must also be capable of incorporating data, researching, and analyzing markets to infer product strategies and roadmaps for the company's broader goals. This candidate should define clear and precise data metrics to best represent business performance and adjust product strategies dynamically.
In addition, this candidate must participate in developing new concepts for future product launches and define product roadmaps and strategies for product development. This includes managing the entire lifecycle from strategic planning and functionality to product positioning. Finally, this candidate will also be responsible for analyzing and reporting data on product enhancements, errors, defects, and overall team performance. The candidate must also be comfortable working closely with user experience, developments, and quality assurance teams to create consumer-grade product usability.
The candidate must have the following set of skills in order to apply for this position. It is important for the candidate to meet the following requirements, so both parties can proceed accordingly upon eligibility.
- Experience in TikTok, YouTube, Netflix or similar companies
- Extensive experience with international AI product management
- Experience in crypto and blockchain is a bonus
- Must hold over 5 years of experience in product management or similar industry experience
- Experience of taking an internet product through the full product cycle (conception to launch to ongoing optimization from customer feedback)
- Exhibit strong leadership skills along with excellent communication skills for product management
- Experience in building and growing diverse content products is a plus
- Must speak fluent English, speaking Chinese is a plus
If you meet the requirements stated above and believe that you can deliver on these responsibilities as our Web2 Content Operations Manager/Advisor, then please go ahead and click 'Apply Now'. You can send us your CV or resume and we will get back to you.